Kaiden 10 Months old.

Kaiden 10 Months old.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Update...

We went to see Kaiden's Doctor Yesterday.. He doesn't have to wear his helmet anymore.. YEAH... There are a few abnormalities but we are crossing our fingers that this will fix itself over the next few years. My little guy is getting so big. He is now almost 16 months.. Wow this year has went by way to fast.. Kaitlyn is now 6 she just graduated Kindergarten. She is doing amazing as well. Thank you all for you prayers and help this last year.. We are trying to put together a Craino walk here in Utah. I am so excited to get the word out about my kiddo's condition.
Well off to take care of the little ones.. Will write more soon.

Love you All!!!

3 comments:

  1. 16 Months!? Holy cow, time is flying! Im exited for ya that he doesn't have to wear his hemet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! And congratulations to Kaitlyn! I wanted to share that Lola has been named "A Child of Children's" here in Alabama. Her photos and story will appear in magazines and newspapers throughout our state to promote the hospital where she had surgery and make people aware of craniosynostosis. I plan she share the news on my blog when I get the okay from the PR people.

    ReplyDelete